欢迎来到个人简历网!永久域名:gerenjianli.cn (个人简历全拼+cn)
当前位置:首页 > 教学文档 > 教学资源>外贸分期付款英语对话

外贸分期付款英语对话

2024-07-18 07:57:10 收藏本文 下载本文

“凌达通讯”通过精心收集,向本站投稿了6篇外贸分期付款英语对话,这次小编给大家整理后的外贸分期付款英语对话,供大家阅读参考。

外贸分期付款英语对话

篇1:外贸分期付款英语对话

L: Hello, nice to meet you again.

林德:你好,很高兴又一次见到你。

Y: Nice to meet you, too. Shall we discuss the terms of payment now?

杨:我也很高兴又见到你。我们讨论一下付款问题吧?

L: I am just about to say this matter .Do you have any specific proposals to make on payment?

林德:我也正要说这个问题呢。你有什么 具体的建议吗?

Y: You know, this is really a big business, with long delivery, so I advise to adopt payment by installment. This can help us reduce the stress of finance, and contribute to the turnover of funds.

杨:你知道这确实是一笔大的买卖,交 货期也很长,所以我建议采用分期 付款。这有利于减轻我们的压力,周转资金。

L: We usually don't use this way. But in consideration of this special case, we will do as you said, but only for this special case. When do you start to pay?

林德:我们一般是不采用这种方式的,但 考虑到这次的特殊情况,就按你说 的办吧,但仅此一例啊。你们什么时候开始付款呢?

Y: We will start the first installment after the delivery of the goods, paying 60% of the total value of the goods, while the remaining payment will be cleared twice, every six months paid once. What do you think?

杨:货物运达之后我们就开始第一次付 款,先交货物总价值的60%,剩余货款分两次付清,每半年付一次。你觉得怎么样?

L: All right, we can accept that. But you need to pay an advance payment.

林德:行吧,我们可以接受。但是你们先 要付一定的预付款。

Y: I don't think it's necessary. Our company's credit is always good, and we strictly implement the contract clause.

杨:我认为没这个必要吧,我们公司一 向很守信用,严格履行合同条款。

L: I know you have a good reputation in this regard. But let's do the business according to the industry rules, and this can help us provide grant for our production.

林德:我知道你们在这方面声誉不错。但 还是按行业规矩来吧,并且这样也 有利于我们为生产提供资助金。

Y: All right.

杨:那好吧。

篇2:外贸英语分期付款口语对话

J: Hello, Mr. Tang, I received a mail from our superior yesterday, saying that he agreed to adopt installment, now let's discuss the details of this method. We are cooperating with you with a sincere attitude.

你好,唐先生,我昨天收到了我们上级来的 邮件说同意采用分期付款万式,现在我们谈 谈这种方式的具体细节吧。我们是抱着真诚 的态度与你们合作的。

T: I'm very glad you say that. You should also know that we have the same desire.

很高兴你说,你应该也知道,其实我们 也是抱着同样的心情的。

J: That's great. How many times do you want to pay? And how much is each payment?

那就太好了。你们想分几次付款,一次付多 少呢?

T: According to the general practice, I also hope we pay three times, i.e., 50% of the total value of goods will be paid upon delivery, 30% six months later, and the remaining 20% will be paid off a year later.

按照一般惯例,我也希望我们分三次付清, 也就是说,货物总价值的50%将在货物到达 支付,30%半年后交,余20%―年后交。

J: Oh, and you have to pay the interest.

哦,同时你们还要交利息。

T: That ought to be that way.

那是应该的。

J: And regarding the mode of payment,how about remittance?

关于付款的方式,采用汇款怎样?

T: No problem. You can give us the documents necessary for the payment through the bank.

没问题。你们可以通过银行交给我们付款的 必需文件。

J: Ok. Besides, I hope you have a letter of guarantee from a bank.

好的。另外我希望你扪有一个银行的保证 书。

T: All right, we will produce a letter of guarantee issued by Bank of China, guaranteeing our payment of installment on time.

可以的,我们将开具一个中国银行保函,保证我们按时付款。

J:That's great,Everything is settled.Call me if there is anything.

太好了。终于什么都谈妥了。有事电话联系。

T: I will.

好的。

篇3:外贸个人所得税英语对话

A: This is the Foreign Tax Bureau. What can I do for you ?

A:你好,这里是涉外税务局,请问有什么可以帮忙的吗?

B: This is Tom Blake and I am from England.l have something to inquire about the income tax.

B:我是来自于英格兰的汤姆・布莱克,我想咨询 一些关于个人所得税的问题。

A: Sure,go ahead.

A:好的,请说。

B: Here's the thing. I am a sales representative in China and my company is based in England. Should I pay individual income tax on my income in England?

B:事情是这样的,我是我们公司在中国的销售代表,我们公司总部设在英格兰。那么请问一下我需要缴纳个人所得税吗?

A: Well.it depends.

A:这得根据不同情况而定。

B: On what?

B:那么是根据什么情况呢?

A: It depends on how many years you have been in China.

A:是根据你在中国居住的时间的长短而定的.

B: Well.l have been in China for only six months.

B:我刚刚到中国六个月。

A: If this is the case.you will be subject to individual income tax on your income from China only.

A:如果是这样的话,那么你只需要缴纳你在中国所取得的那部分收入的个人所得税。

B:Ok.l get it. Thank you so much. Byebye.

B:我明白了,非常感谢您的帮助,再见。

A: You are quite welcome. Bye.

A:很高兴为您效劳,再见。

篇4:外贸投资英语对话

投资兴趣

A:What do you think of the project?

A:你觉得这个项目怎么样?

B:Very interesting.Thank you for bringing it to us.

B:很有意思。谢谢你给我们介绍。

A:Are you interested in making this investment.

A:你有没有兴趣在这方面投资呢?

B:We haven't decided yet,we will let you know if we do.

B:我们还没有最终决定。如果我们有兴趣,一定通知你。

投资环境

A:Could you tell me something about investment environment of your country?

A:你能告诉我们一些有关贵国投资环境的信息吗?

B: Our country is a free trade nation. She was mainly agricultura and rather a backward country and mow has developed into a modern.highly industrialized state with an expanding economy Parallel to this. her dependence upon foreign trade has increased. Increased output generates a greater need for ra materiais, semi-finished products and capital goods. Thus. in many fields.our country is an important and growing market for exporters from other countries. But this doesn't mean that our country is an easy market . because of a liberal import policy .and moreover the high standard in our market is keen.

B:我国是一个自由贸易的国家。它曾是相当落后的农业国,现在已经发发成一个现代,经济增长快的工业化国家。与此同时,她依靠的外贸已经增加了。增加的产量引起了对毛产品、半成品和资本货物较大的需求。在很多领域中,对其它国家的出口商来说,我国是一个重要的,正逐步壮大的市场:但这并不意味着我国是一个可以容易进入的市场。因为我们自由进口的政策,而且我们市场的高标准也是敏锐的。

A : Well,what about price?

A:嗯,价格怎样?

B: The price factor can be a useful instrument for exporters when trying to place their products in industrialized countries. Of course.marketing goods abroad is not only a question of price .There are also other important factors such as design.quality of goods . terms of sale . transport and insurance.

B:对出口商而言,在工业化国家里投资产品,价格因素对他们来说是一个有用的工具,当然,国外营销产品,不仅是价格问题,还有其他诸多设计,产品质量,销售条款,运输,保险等重要因素。

篇5:外贸活动英语对话

贸易关系

A:我感到你我双方这方面合作会有良好前景,希望能和你们建立贸易关系。

A: I have a feeling that there are bright prospects for us to cooperate in this field. I wish to enter into business relations with you.

B:您的愿望和我们的完全一致。

B: Your desire happens to coincide with ours.

A:关于我们的财务状况、信用地位和贸易信誉,可向我们的开户银行或商会了解

A: Regarding our financial position. credit standing and trade reputation.you may refer to our bank or to our local chamber of commerce.

B:谢谢您提的信息。

B: Thank you for your information.

签订合同

A: Can you tell me what the unit price of such carpet is?

A:您能告诉我这种地毯的单价是多少吗?

B: Of course.here is the catalogue and the price list. You can have a look. We also have many other kinds of carpets.

B:当然可以,这儿是商品目录和价格表,您可以看一下。我们还有很多其他类型的地毯。

A: The price seems acceptable for me. But I want to check whether you can supply the carpets now if we order some'?

A:价格对于我来说还可以接受但是我想确认一下,如果我们现在下订单的话,你们可以提供这些地毯的现货吗?

B:Of course we can. We can provide the quantity you ask for.

B:当然可以。我们可以提供任何你们需要的量

A: That's very good. Shall we sign a contract now?

A:那太好了,我们现在可以签合同吗?

B : No problem. Let's check the terms of contract.

B:没问题我们来商量一下合同的条款吧。

篇6:外贸订座英语对话

A: Good morning.Banquet Reservations. What can I do for you'}

A:早上好。这是宴席预订部。需要为您效劳吗?

B: Yes,I'd like to book a banquet in a private room at 7:00 p. m. the day after tomorrow.

B:是的。我想预订后天晚上7点的一个包间.

A:Would you like Chinese.Western.Japanese or Korean cuisine?

A:饭菜需要中国式,欧美式,日本式还是韩式?

B:Chinese food.please.

B:中国式。

A:For how many people。

A:有多少人?

B:Let me see.10 persons.

B:我想一下,有10个人。

A:Yes. Mam.10 persons. How much for food per person"' The minimum charge for a private room is 100 yuan per person.

A:10个人,知道了。那么每个人用餐的价位是多少?我们包间每个人的最低用餐价位是100元。

B:150 yuan per person.

B:我要每个人150元的价位。

A:150 yuan. And what drinks are you going to have?

A: 150元。那么您需要什么样的酒水?

B:Just get ready Henessy X. O. . We're going to order other drinks at the dinner time. All the drinks are on consumption basis

B:现在就订轩尼诗X.Q吧。至于其他酒水,到吃饭的时候再说吧。所有这些酒水也算消费吗?

A:Yes.Mam. May I know your name.please?

A:是的,女士。请问您贵姓?

B:Galley Spencer.

B:格力・斯宾塞。

A:Yes.Ms. Spencer. And your telephone number

A:好的,斯宾塞女士,请问您的电话号码是多少?

B:650-856-19. By the way.could you fax the menu with the name of the banquet room; My fax number is 650-856-18.

B:650 -856 -19。顺便问一下,能否帮我把宴会房间的名称和菜单一起传真过来吗?我的传真号码是650 -856 -18.

A: Yes,650-856-18. We'll be sure to fax you the menu with the name of the banquet room,Ms Spencer. Is there anything else I can do for you.Ms Spencer?

A:好的,是650 -856 -18。我们会将您的宴会房间的名称和菜单一起传真过来的,斯宾塞女士,还需要我为您做点儿什么吗?

B: No.thanks.

B:没有了,谢谢。

A: So.allow me to confirm the reservation:the reservation is made by Ms. Spencer.a Chinese banquet for 10 people at 7:00 p. m. tomorrow evening. The price is 150 yuan per person excluding drinks. We'II prepare Henessy X. 0. .

A:那么请允许我确认一下您的预订:您是斯宾塞女士,预订了一个包间,宴会是中餐,10个人,时间是明天晚上7点,价位是每人150,酒水除外,酒水是轩尼诗X.0.。

B: That's fine.Thank you.

B:很好,谢谢你。

A: My pleasure. We look forward to seeing you soon.Ms. Spencer.

A:很高兴为您效劳。斯宾塞女士,我们期待您早日光临。

【外贸分期付款英语对话】相关文章:

1.外贸保险费率英语对话

2.外贸订个约会英语对话

3.外贸装运卸货英语对话

4.外贸国外因素英语对话

5.外贸带领参观英语对话

6.外贸产品介绍英语对话

7.外贸同意索赔英语对话

8.外贸盼望电话英语对话

9.外贸展台搭建英语对话

10.外贸检验规定英语对话

下载word文档
《外贸分期付款英语对话.doc》
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便收藏和打印
推荐度: 评级1星 评级2星 评级3星 评级4星 评级5星
点击下载文档

文档为doc格式

  • 返回顶部