职场英文口语:预订会场
“鲷鱼烧诈尸中”通过精心收集,向本站投稿了10篇职场英文口语:预订会场,下面是小编为大家整理后的职场英文口语:预订会场,仅供参考,喜欢可以收藏与分享哟!
篇1:职场英文口语:预订会场
Friday! This Friday? Well… that's a bit tricky: theroom is being decorated at the moment.
周五!这周五?那有点难办了。会议室现在正装修呢。
But we do have a smaller room that you could use – it's got a lovely view of the car park.
但我们还有间小房间,里面可看到美丽的停车场全景。
I see… and how many people does it hold?You couldeasily squeeze in about 20 people.
我明白了,它能容纳多少人?20人左右都没问题。
20 people.I guess it will have to do.
20人。我想应该差不多。
Do you have any business facilities – somewhere to plug in the laptop, projector, wi-fi, thatsort of thing?
你们有商业设施吗?可以插笔记本电脑、投影仪,使用Wifi之类的吧?
Oh yes, yes, we're very hi-tech.We even have a fax machine!
当然可以。我们可是很高科技的。我们还有传真机呢!
And can you provide hospitality too?Of course!
你们提供接待服务吗?当然!
We do a 'business platter' consisting of orange juice, sandwiches, canapés – that really meanscheese and pineapple on sticks.
我们有专门餐盘,上面有桔汁、三明治和小点心,就是奶酪和菠萝甜点。
I wonder, can you also provide Belgian chocolate biscuits?I'm sure we can.That's great!
我想知道你能提供比利时巧克力饼干吗?当然可以。太好了。
篇2:职场英文口语:预订会场
You could ask “Can you provide hospitality?” – that's things like food and drink.
你还可以问“你们提供接待服务吗?”也就是食物、饮料等东西。
Finally, don't forget to ask “How much does itcost?”Thanks, there's a lot to ask.
最后,别忘了问“场地多少钱?”谢谢,问题还挺多。
Hi Denise, I've got to book a venue for our plasticaubergine launch.Have you any ideas?
嗨,丹尼斯,我要预定塑料茄子发布会的场地。你有什么想法吗?
Well, my friend Marge works for a hotel company that has conference facilities.
我朋友马吉在酒店工作,那里有会议设施。
You could give her a call.Look, here's her number.Oh, thanks Denise.Let's give it a try… 0–2–0–7–5–6–9–2.
你可以打电话问问她。给,这是她电话。谢了,丹尼斯。我打电话试试。0-2-0-7-5-6-9-2.
Hello, the Pitz Hotel. Margery speaking.Oh hi, this is Anna from Tip Top Trading, I'm a friend ofDenise's.
你好,我是Pitz酒店的玛杰里。你好,我是Tip Top Trading的安娜,丹尼斯的好朋友。
Oh hi Anna. I've heard all about you.What are you ringing for?
嗨,安娜,我知道你。打电话有事吗?
I need to check availability for your venue for a product launch we're doing.
我们打算召开产品发布会,想问一下你们的场地是否能用。
Right! Well, I'm sure I can help.We do have a conference room. When is it for?This Friday.
好的,我肯定能帮忙。我们确实有间会议室。你要什么时候用?本周五。
篇3:职场英文口语:婚礼
To have and to hold from this day forward?Ermm, errr…
从今以后相互扶持吗?呃……
Come on Anna. This is the most important phrase inthe whole series!
快点安娜。这是整个仪式最重要的话!
It's 'I do'!Oh yes, of course… I do.And do you, TomBrian Farquhar Darcy…
是“我愿意!”当然,我愿意。你呢,Tom Brian FarquharDarcy……
…it's a deal… I do.Come on Anna, give us a kiss.OhDenise!
定了,我愿意。过来安娜,亲一个。丹尼斯!
Ahh. It looks like Tom has signed the best contract of his career but not without thesephrases.
看来汤姆已经签署了他职业生涯最好的合同,但不能少了这些短语。
Thank you for your kind offer but I will have to decline.It's a deal. I do!
谢谢你的好意,但我必须放弃。定了,我愿意!
Thanks to everyone for making this a special day.
谢谢大家让今天变成一个特殊的日子。
If it wasn't for Tip Top Trading I wouldn't be starting a new life as Mrs Wijaya-Darcy.
如果不是Tip Top Trading,我不会以Wijaya-Darcy的身份开始崭新的生活。
Wijaya-Darcy? Shouldn't it just be Mrs Darcy?I'm the boss now Tom at work… and at home!
Wijaya-Darcy?难道不是Darcy夫人吗?汤姆,我是工作上和家里的老板!
Congratulations to Anna and Tom.
祝贺安娜和汤姆。
We have a happy ending – let's hope Anna's journey has inspired you to learn English atwork.Bye!
这是一个幸福的结局。让我们期望安娜之旅能激励你学习职场英语。再见!
篇4:职场英文口语:婚礼
I'm offering you a chance to manage my new officein Paris.
我现在给你提供个机会,在我巴黎的新办公室出任经理。
Me? ! Manager… in Paris! Well Mr S…
我吗?!经理……在巴黎!S。先生……
Tom… aren't we about to get married… start a lifetogether?
汤姆,我们马上要结婚了,不是要一起开始生活吗?
Oh yes. . erm, thanks Mr S for you kind offer but Iwill have to decline.
是的,谢谢你S。先生提供的机会,但是我必须放弃。
I'm about to spend the rest of my life with this wonderful woman.
我准备和这位漂亮的女士共度余生。
Registrar Ladies and gentlemen, please could you take your seats.
女士们,先生们,请坐好。
The marriage ceremony is about to begin.
婚礼仪式马上开始。
Okay. Do you Anna Jane Wijaya...-…out the way, give me that paper.
好了,Anna Jane Wijaya,你……-走开,把文件给我。
Do you Anna Jane Wijaya take Tom Brian Farquhar Darcy … to be your lawfully weddedhusband?
Anna Jane Wijaya你要把Tom Brian Farquhar Darcy作为你的合法丈夫吗?
篇5:职场英文口语:裁员
Hello again and welcome back to English at Work.
大家好,欢迎再次回到职场英语。
Last time we heard the team from Tip Top Tradinghaving a smashing time at the launch of its plasticaubergine.
上次说到Tip Top Trading团队在塑料茄子发布会上出现了惊人的一刻。
Tom threw one at Dave from the IT department, butit missed him and went through a window!
汤姆向技术部的戴夫扔茄子,但没打中,却打破了玻璃。
It's time for Paul to hand out some harshwords.That behaviour just isn't on.
这下保罗该要讲些严厉的话了。你们的行为太不合适了。
Sorry Paul… but it was quite funny wasn't it?No it wasn't.
对不起,保罗,不过很有意思嘛?并没有。
Sorry Paul, Tom was just angry with Dave.
抱歉,保罗。汤姆只是和戴夫生气。
I thought he liked me but we saw him with Julie from accounts.
我以为他喜欢我,可我们看到他和会计部朱莉在一起。
Really? He seemed such a decent chap… anyway, don't do it again. OK?
真的?他看上去像是个正派的小伙子,总之下次别这样了,好吗?
In the meantime, you're going to have to pay for that broken window.
还有你得赔偿那块碎玻璃。
What… hey? Bbbut…Now, excuse me, I need to take this.
什么?但……抱歉,我接下电话。
Hello, Paul Smith speaking.Ah, Mr Socrates… yes… ah, you've heard…
你好,我是保罗·史密斯。苏格拉底先生,你好。是的,你听说了。
篇6:职场英文口语:抓住机会
I know nothing!You know nothing? About what?
我什么也不知道。你不知道?什么事?
I mean, I'll remain tight lipped… I won't say a word… until it's all official like.
我的意思是我会守口如瓶,在正式公开前不说一个字。
You can count on me.“You can count on me”! ?“Youcan count on me”.
你可以依靠我。你可以依靠我?你可以依靠我。
That was the message with that that bunch offlowers someone sent me.
这不是送我的那束花上写的消息吗?
It was you wasn't it? !Well… err… I suppose… yes… it was me Anna.
是你送的?我想……是我,安娜。
I couldn't help it. I… I… love you Anna.
我情不自禁,我,我爱你,安娜。
Do you know what Tom… I quite like you too… I think you're… sweet.
你知道吗,汤姆,其实我也挺喜欢你的。我觉得你很可爱。
Now come on and give me a kiss.Oh crumbs, shall I come back later? !No it's ok Paul.
快过来,亲我一下。天哪,我稍后再过来?!没关系,保罗。
We're just… getting to know each other a bit better.
我们就是好好认识下彼此。
In fact, Anna… I'd like to ask you something.
安娜,我其实要问你些事情。
Oh, why is Tom getting down on one knee?
汤姆为什么单膝下跪?
I expect he's dropped one of his contact lenses.No it's not that.
我猜他把隐形眼镜弄掉了吧。并不是。
篇7:职场英文口语:抓住机会
Hello again and welcome back to the final English atWork.
你们好,欢迎收听决定性的一期职场英语。
Mr Socrates has sacked Paul from his position asmanager of Tip Top Trading and he's offered Anna apromotion – to be the new boss. But will sheaccept?
苏格拉底先生开除了Tip Top Trading的经理保罗,并想提升安娜成为新老板。她会接受吗?
What's wrong Anna?I feel bad about replacingPaul.He's been good to me.
安娜,怎么啦?我觉得替代保罗不妥。他对我一直很好。
It's business Anna.He's just not up to the job – but you are.Thanks. But why me? Can I do thejob?I'm not as experienced as Tom.
这是公事,安娜。他只是不胜任这份工作,但你可以。谢谢。可为什么是我?我能胜任吗?我没有汤姆经验丰富。
I think we have seen over the year that you definitely have more experience than Tom!
这一年我们看的很清楚,你肯定比汤姆经验丰富多了!
Go on Anna, you can do it.So Anna… what do you say?
加油,安娜,你可以的。怎么样,安娜?
Will you replace Paul as the new boss of Tip Top Trading?Come on Anna.
你愿意代替保罗成为Tip Top Trading的新老板吗?来吧,安娜。
This promotion recognises your achievements at the company.
此次晋升是对你在公司成就的认可。
It's an opportunity of a lifetime.I know.You'll be my right-hand man.I think he means right-hand woman!
这是千载难逢的好机会。我知道。你将成为我的得力助手。我想他是说右手边的女人!
篇8:职场英文口语:裁员
Crikey, come on we'd better go.That was a good shotTom!
天哪,快,咱俩还是走吧。汤姆,打得好。
Looks like it's made an impact on Dave.Look, he'ssent Anna some flowers.
看来对戴夫影响不小啊。瞧,他给安娜送的花。
Oh there's a note on it.It says “You can count onme” but no name.
上面还有张便签。“你可以依靠我”,但没写名字。
That is a strange thing for him to write.Hmm, it isand it's not his handwriting.
有点奇怪,不像他写的。是的,这不是他的笔迹。
Maybe a secret admirer eh?I wonder who it could be?
没准是暗恋你的人呢?我想知道到底是谁?
Are you OK Paul?You look as white as a sheet.I'm not actually.
你还好吗,保罗?你的脸白的跟纸似的。我不太好。
Mr Socrates says he's having a strategic review.A what?
苏格拉底先生说他在进行战略评估。什么?
He means he's been looking at how the business is operating and how it should operate in thefuture.That sounds serious.
他是说他一直在观察业务进展,并在计划未来如何运作。听起来很严重。
And as part of his review, he says he wants to downsize and he's asked me to… step aside.
而且就他来看,他说要裁员,他让我让位。
篇9:职场英文口语:开始工作
ight, well, I need to get down to business so I'll beadvertising for a replacement for Tom today – infact Denise, you might be interested in that?
好吧,现在要做些正事了,我今天要登广告招聘替换汤姆的人。事实上,丹尼斯,你对这有兴趣吗?
And I want to make some changes in the office.
同时,我想对办公室做出一些改变。
I need to turn this business round and … make it theworld's leading plastic fruit production companyand… I'm… keen to hear… your ideas.
我要使业务扭转,把公司做成世界领先的塑料水果生产公司……我希望听听你的意见。
Is everything alright?Err… I can't stop thinking about Tom.
一切还好吗?我没有办法不去想汤姆。
He seemed so upset when he left and… it's not the same without him around.
他离开的时候看上去很生气,并且他不在,一切都不一样了。
He made me laugh and… I miss his floppy hair.
他总是能让我笑,我想念他那蓬松的头发。
Anna, it's time to swallow your pride!Swallow what?
安娜,是时候放下你的自尊心了。吞什么?
Admit you are wrong – be honest with yourself and follow your heart – go and marry Tom!
承认你错了,对自己诚实点,跟随你的内心和汤姆结婚吧。
Although personally, I don't know what you see in him.You're right! Why didn't I see it?
虽然就我个人而言,我不知道你看上他什么了。你是对的。我之前怎么不懂呢?
Tom is the man for me – I must call him and find out where he is … oh no, his phone's switchedoff.
汤姆是最适合我的男人。我必须给他打电话,弄清楚他在哪......不,他的电话关机了。
篇10:职场英文口语:开始工作
Hello again.At the offices of Tip Top Trading things are a bit strange after Tom walked… stormed out in a huff after realising that Anna was never going to marry him.
你好,又见面了。Tip Top Trading办公室里的情况变得有点不对劲,汤姆意识到安娜不会嫁给他后便怒气冲冲地离开了。
So Anna, I suppose you can get on with being the manager now?
那么,安娜,我想你现在是不是可以继续当你的经理了?
Yes, I suppose so.But something's not right.Well, you've lost a valuable member of your team.
我想是的。但有点不对劲。你的团队失去了一位有价值的成员。
I know, and a good friend too.Well, you're the boss now – it's time to deal with the situation and get down to business.
我知道,同时失去了一个好朋友。你现在是老板了,是时候处理现状,投入工作了。
Tell the team you'll be finding a replacement for Tom and you're going to make some changes in the office.
告诉团队,你会找一个人代替汤姆,并且会给办公室做一些改变。
You could also say you want to turn the business round and make it really successful.
你也可以说,你想把业务扭转过来,使它变得更成功。
OK, thanks.Excuse me everyone, could we gather round for a quick meeting please.
好的,谢谢。打扰了,各位。请大家过来一起开个短会吧。
Anna?Oh, it's just you now Denise.
安娜?现在只有你了,丹尼斯。
【职场英文口语:预订会场】相关文章:
2.职场英语加班口语
3.客房预订协议书
8.会场租赁协议书
9.会场纪律评语
10.会场布置方案






文档为doc格式