欢迎来到个人简历网!永久域名:gerenjianli.cn (个人简历全拼+cn)
当前位置:首页 > 范文大全 > 实用文>职场口语电联诀窍对话

职场口语电联诀窍对话

2023-08-23 08:10:38 收藏本文 下载本文

“trashbunny”通过精心收集,向本站投稿了10篇职场口语电联诀窍对话,下面是小编为大家整理后的职场口语电联诀窍对话,供大家参考借鉴,希望可以帮助到有需要的朋友。

职场口语电联诀窍对话

篇1:职场口语电联诀窍对话

Conversation 1

对话一

Mike: I want to speak to Nova, please.

麦克:你好,我想与诺娃通电话。

Janice: Who shall I say is calling?

贾尼斯:我可以问一下您是哪位?

Mike: It is Mike James, the marketing manager of Unity Company.

麦克:我是麦克?詹姆斯,是Unity公司的市场营销部经理。

Janice: Well, could you hold on please… I will connect you.

贾尼斯:好的,请等一下。我给您接过去。

Janice: Madam. Mike James, the marketing manager from Unity Company is on the line.

贾尼斯:夫人,Unity贸易公司的市场营销部经理麦克?詹姆斯先生想和您通电话。

Nova: Can you find out why he is calling?

诺娃:你能问一下他为什么打电话来吗?

Janice: OK! Let me ask him. He is willing to buy some spare parts of computer and wants to establish the cooperation on software development.

贾尼斯:好的,我问一下吧。他想购买一些电脑备件,并想与咱们公司软件开发的项目建立合作。

Nova: I understand it. Put him on line one.

诺娃:我明白了。请转到1号线吧!

Conversation 2

对话二

Janice: Hello, Pineapple Computer Company. This is Janice Shaw, the secretary of Nova. May I ask who is calling?

贾尼斯:你好,这里是Pineapple电脑公司。我是贾尼斯・肖,诺娃的秘书。我能知道是谁打来电话吗?

Dan: Good morning. This is Dan. Could I speak to Nova?

丹:早上好,我是丹。我能和诺娃通话吗?

Janice: I feel so sorry that Nova has gone on her business trip.

贾尼斯:很抱歉, 诺娃现在出公差了。

Dan: Really? When will she come back?

丹:是吗?她什么时候回来?

Janice: Maybe next weekend. She only mentioned this before she left.

贾尼斯:可能是在下周末吧。她临走之前就说了这些。

Dan: Well, the reason why I am calling is to tell her that our appointment in next month will have to be postponed. And the exact time for this meeting will be discussed after she comes back.

丹:好的,我打电话的原因就是告诉她,下周的约会得延期而且具体时间等她回来后再商定。

Janice: Wait a minute. I have to leave a memo here. Anything else?

贾尼斯:等等,我要写个备忘录。还有别的事情吗?

Dan: The file for the meeting needs to be retyped and please send it to us as soon as possible.

丹:这次会议的文件需要重新打印并尽快寄往我处。

Janice: Dan, don't worry. I will tell her everything as soon as she comes back.

贾尼斯:丹,不必担心。我会将所有信息在她回来之后告诉她。

篇2:职场英语情景对话口语

molly:

gordon, how's business?

戈登,最近怎么样?

gordon:

same old, same old. how can i help you?

戈登,最近怎么样?

molly:

you are a clerk at this store, right?

你是这家商店的职员,是吗?

gordon:

you are correct, how can i assist you?

没错,我能帮你什么忙?

molly:

i need a book that will teach me how to speak fluent english.

我需要一本教我说一口流利英语的书。

gordon:

do you like speaking english?

你喜欢说英语吗?

molly:

yes, but english is hard.

是的,可英语太难了。

gordon:

here is a good textbook.

这有一本好教科书。

molly:

thanks a bunch, i owe you one.

多谢,我感激你。

gordon:

you're welcome. can i offer you a better way to study english?

不客气。我能给你提议一种学习英语更好的方式吗?

molly:

of course! i would love that. how can i master english quickly?

当然了,我喜欢。我怎么能更快地掌握英语?

gordon:

you should find a foreign boyfriend, like me. so every time when we are together, it will be like english class.

你应该找一个老外男朋友,象我这样。这样每次我们在一起的时候就象是在上英语课。

molly:

in your dreams! i mean, thanks, but no, thanks, sir. i don't owe you one. i don't appreciate it. no need, maybe next time, or maybe never!

你做梦吧!我是说,谢谢,不过,不,谢谢,先生。我不感激你。我不感谢。不需要,也许下一次,或者也许永远也不!

gordon:

i was just kidding. i was making a joke. the best way to learn is to log on to kekenet.com and sign up for the cool english materials there. don't forget to practise everyday.

我只是开玩笑。我在说笑。最好的学习方式是登陆可可英语并订阅那里很棒的英语资料。别忘了每天练习。

molly:

now that is good advice. i appreciate it, thanks a million. you're the best, i will never forget this.

现在这个建议很好。谢谢,太谢谢了。你是最好的,我永远都不会忘记。

gordon:

you're welcome, anything for you.

不客气,愿为你两肋插刀。

molly:

wait a minute. maybe you're right, having a canadian boyfriend would help me speak fluent english.

等等,也许你是对的,有一个加拿大男朋友会帮助我说流利的英语。

gordon:

great!

好极了

molly:

yeah, great. do you have da shan's phone number?

没错,很棒,你有大山的电话号码吗?

gordon:

in your dreams!

你做梦吧!

篇3:职场口语日常英语对话

公司裁员

Ben:

Look. Another coworker is leaving.

看。又一个同事要走了。

Linda:

Yeah. This is the tenth one this week.

是啊。这都是这周第十个了。

Ben:

Why is the company laying off so many employees?

公司为什么要裁这么多员工呢?

Linda:

It's because we're down-sizing.

因为我们要缩减开支。

Ben:

I think that's just an excuse they want us to believe. There must be something else going wrong within the company.

我觉得这就是借口,只是想哄过咱们而已。公司内部一定有些其他问题。

Linda:

Maybe... Oh, get back to work! The boss is coming this way.

也许吧……哦,赶紧回去工作!老板来了!

安排假期活动

Tara:

Hey, Ted. What are you up to this Friday?

嘿,特德。这个星期五你去哪里?

Ted:

Well, I have the day off from work.

哦,我不用上班。

Tara:

That’s great! Do you have any plans?

太棒了。有什么计划吗?

Ted:

Well, I’ve been working so hard lately, so I’ll probably just take it easy.

哦,这段时间我一直拼命工作。我可能只想放松放松。

Tara:

Sounds nice.

不错嘛!

Ted:

Yeah, I’ll probably just stay in and relax. Maybe watch a few movies.

是呀,我可能就呆在家里轻松一下。可能看几场电影。

Tara:

Can I stop by?

我顺道来玩一玩好吗?

Ted:

Sure. Any time.

当然,随时欢迎。

篇4:职场口语出差英语对话

星期五晚上我去天津开会

Baul:

We will have a party on Friday evening. Are you free then?

星期五晚上我们有个聚会,你有时间吗?

Kate:

Friday evening? No, I need to go to Tianjin for a meeting.

星期五晚上?我得去天津开会。

Baul:

Really? That's too bad.

啊?真可惜。

Kate:

I'll be with you on Saturday evening. Alright?

星期六晚上我陪你,好吗?

我出差, 昨天才回来

Laura:

Hello, is this Lao Zhang? Long time no see!

喂,老张吗?好久不见了!

Lao Zhang:

Hello, Laura. I was on a business trip and just came back yesterday.

劳拉啊,你好。我最近刚出了趟差,昨天才回来。

Laura:

You're really busy. Are you free this week? How about having a meal together and discussing some cooperation ventures?

你可真是个大忙人。这个礼拜有时间吗?我们一起吃个便饭,顺便谈谈合作的事情吧。

Lao Zhang:

Let me check my schedule…How about Thursday in the afternoon?

我看看这周的日程安排啊……你看周四下午怎么样?

Laura:

Sure, no problem. I'll send a car to pick you up and wait for you at the restaurant.

行啊,我没问题啊。到时我派车去接你,我在饭店等你。

Lao Zhang:

OK, see you then.

好,到时见!

篇5:职场电影达人口语对话

下面是一篇职场电影达人口语对话,一起来读一读吧。

Conversation 1

对话一

Janice: Fred, is that the ticket office of the cinema?

贾尼斯:佛瑞德.那是电影院的售票厅吗?

Fred: I guess so.

佛瑞德:我猜是。

Janice: Sir, may I buy two tickets for this afternoon?

贾尼斯:先生,我能买两张《2012》今天下午的票吗?

Ticket seller: OK! Wait for a moment. Two tickets at half past three o'clock. Here you are.

售票员:好的!稍等一下!两张下午3:30的电影票,给你。

Janice: Thank you.

贾尼斯:谢谢!

Fred: What do you think of the film?

佛瑞德:你怎么看这部电影呢?

Janice: I feel its pictures are so real and it seems that the disaster is occurring around me.

贾尼斯:我觉得里面的闻面实在太真实了,似乎灾难就发生在我身边。

Fred: Yes and its sound effect also makes my heart beat so strongly.

佛瑞德:没错,声音效果也让我的心脏跳得很厉害。

Janice: My hands are shaking now.

贾尼斯:我的手现在还在抖呢!

Fred: And the actress's performance is very natural.

佛瑞德:里面的女演员表演也很自然。

Conversation 2

对话二

Fred: David, have you watched the 82nd Oscar Awards Ceremony? Avatar got the Award of Visual Effect. The movie sounds great!

佛瑞德:大卫,你看第82届奥斯卡颁奖盛典了吗?《阿凡达》获得了最佳视觉效果奖。这部电影听起来很不错的。

David: You are so old-fashioned. I have already watched it last week in cinema.

大卫:你太过时了。我上周就在电影院看过这部电影了。

Fred: How was it?

佛瑞德:怎么样啊?

David: Its 3D animation is attractive and its colorful scenes are also unforgettable.

大卫:电影里面的3D动W十分吸引人,而且其多彩的画面也是让人难忘的。

Fred: It is said that The Hurt Locker got the Award of Best Picture. What do you think about this?

佛瑞德:据说《拆弹部队》A得了最佳影片奖。你怎么看这件事呢?

David: Well, its theme is moving and profound, so from the academic aspect, this is its advantage to win the award.

大卫:好,这部电影的主题很动人,而且也很深刻,所以从学术的角度来看,这是它A得这个奖项的优势所在。

篇6:职场英语出差口语对话

帮我订张去上海的火车票吧

Edward:

Hi, mom. I might get home late tonight.

嗨,妈。我今晚可能晚回些。

Mom:

Overtime again?

又加班吗? Edward:

Yes, I have just taken on a new project.

对,刚接了个新项目。

Mom:

OK, take care of yourself.

行,注意身体啊。

Edward:

I will, mother. In three days I will have to go on a business trip. Help me book a train ticket to Shanghai.

知道了,妈。我三天后要出个差。帮我订张去上海的火车票吧。

Mom:

OK, I will.

行。安心工作吧。

我下周要去广州出差

John:

I'm going to Guangzhou for a business trip next week.

我下周要去广州出差。

Mary:

By plane or by train?

坐飞机还是坐火车?

John:

By train. You know I'm afraid to take a plane because of acrophobia.

火车。我有恐高症,不敢坐飞机。

Mary:

Actually, it's not so awful to take a plane. It will be ok if you don't look out the window.

其实坐飞机没那么可怕,你不往窗外看就没事了。

John:

I still can't do it. Every time I think about it, my brain just freaks out.

还是不行。一想到坐飞机,我就头晕。

篇7:职场英语取经口语对话

杰克参加了9份面试却收到了10份邀请通知,保罗向其取经时的英语情景对话。

保罗:

I'v heard that all your 9 interviews had given you a good result.

听说你参加的9份面试都收到了邀请通知。

杰克:

Precisely speaking, 10 offers for 9 interviews.

确切的说,是9份面试,10份邀请通知。

保罗:

You are really big brother. How much could I adore you?

你真是强悍,我到底该怎么崇拜你?

杰克:

To find a job just like to find a Girlfriend. That calls for sincerity.

找工作就像找女朋友,要有诚意。

保罗:

I know what is sincerity, but only sincerity is not enough.

诚意我懂,只有诚意是不够的吧。

杰克:

You two parties are supposed to be well-matched in social status. In other words, your professional affiliation and working experience ought to match that job.

要门当户对,换言之你的专业背景和工作经验要配人家。

保罗:

It's objective factor, I am afraid that's not the key problem yet.

这是客观因素,恐怕也不是关键的吧。

杰克:

You should cater to her likes, think what she thinks. That means you are supposed to think a lot of job requirements, and make clear your role definition.

找女朋友要投其所好,设身处地的为她着想。这意味着你要了解工作需求,搞清楚自己的角色定位。

保罗:

At last, how comes the 10th offer?

最后,额外的第十份邀请通知到底是怎么回事?

杰克:

I got along well with my “ex-Girlfriend”, so “she” introduced me another one.

因为相处愉快,所以“前女友”又给我介绍了另外一个。

篇8:职场口语派对英语对话

Sam:

Hey, Shirley. The party has been wonderful. My wife and my children have enjoyed it very much, and me too.

你好,雪莉。晚会太棒了。我夫人和孩子都非常喜欢,当然我自己也非常喜欢。

Shirley:

I've said you will enjoy your life here!

我说过你会喜欢这儿的生活的。

Sam:

I surely will. By the way, is the party like this held every weekend in our neighborhood?

一定。对了,我们小区每个星期都会有这样的晚会吗?

Shirley:

Oh, I've forgotten to tell you. The party is held every other week. And every family gives their own performance each time.

噢,我忘记告诉你了。晚会每隔一个星期开一次,而且每个家庭都要表演节目。

Sam:

My children would like that; they like dancing very much.

我的孩子们会喜欢的,他们非常喜欢跳舞。

Shirley:

That's good!

那太好了!

Sam:

Look! Who is that guy on the stage?

看那边,舞台上的那个人是谁啊?

Shirley:

Oh, my God! That's my husband, Benjamin.

噢,天哪!那是我的丈夫,本杰明。

Sam:

Really?

真的吗?

Shirley:

He likes American Idol very much, and he always imitates the contestant at home. I can't believe he got on the stage himself.

他非常喜欢看《美国偶像》这个节目,他经常在家模仿那些参赛选手。真不敢相信他居然自己上舞台了。

Sam:

He performs very well. He is so funny!

他表演得非常好,他非常有趣!

Shirley:

OK, just ignore him. I've noticed there are lots of exercise facilities in our community. After dinner you can go there for a walk with your family!

好了,别理他。我留意到我们小区里有很多健身设施,吃完晚饭你可以和家人去那里散步。

Sam:

OK, that's perfect! By the way, is there any playground in our neighborhood?

那太好了。对了,我们小区里有运动场吗?

Shirley:

Yes, there is one behind our building. And you can play tennis there. But if you want to play tennis there, they will change you 30 Yuan per hour.

有啊,在我们那栋楼后面就有一个。你可以在那里打网球,但不是免费的,一小时30元。

Sam:

OK, got it! Thank you so much. You have helped me a lot!

好的,我知道了!谢谢你给了我那么多的帮助。

Shirley:

You are welcome! We are neighbors!

不用谢!我们是邻居啊!

对话讲解:

every other 每隔…的

Take this medicine with warm water every other day.

这药每隔一天随温水服一次。

imitate vt. 效法;模仿

The little boy imitated his father.

这小男孩模仿他的父亲。

go for a walk 去散步

I' d rather stay at home than go for a walk.

我宁愿留在家中,不愿出去散步。

篇9:职场口语近况英语对话

May:

I haven't seen you for a long time. How have you been recently?

好久不见了。你最近怎么样?

Edward:

Just so-so. Are you still working at your old company?

马马虎虎。你还在原来的公司上班吗?

May:

No, I already left. I changed by job.

不,早就不在那儿了。我换工作了。

Edward:

When was this, I didn't know. Where is your new office?

什么时候的事,我都不知道。现在的公司在什么地方?

May:

The new office is at SOHO Tower. I have only been working there for several days.

新公司在SOHO大厦。我到那儿上班没几天呢。

Edward:

Really? My husband works in that building too.

不会吧?我老公的公司也在那栋楼里啊。

篇10:英语职场面试口语对话

问:为什么你认为你能胜任我们公司这个职位呢?

Why do you think you are qualified for this position?

答:我的人际交往能力很强。我在上个公司就职时,熟练掌握了工作流程,而且我具有团队精神和出色的人际关系技能。

I have excellent communication skills . I am familiar with the procedures of the last company I worked for. Besides, I am a team player and have great interpersonal skills.

问:你为什么辞去上份工作呢?

Why did you leave your last job?

答:我喜欢我上一份工作,而且它和我在贵公司应聘的这个职位很相似,但我上一份工作的薪水太低,所以我想离开。

I like my last job and it is similar to the position I am applying for in your company, but the salary of my last job was too low so I decided to leave.

问:你希望的薪金是多少呢?

What salary are you expecting?

What kind of salary are you seeking?

What range of pay scale are you interested in?

答:我希望起薪5000元。

My desired starting salary is 5,000 yuan.

【职场口语电联诀窍对话】相关文章:

1.职场英语加薪续约口语对话

2.摆脱职场枯燥乏味的诀窍

3.夫妻讨论职场对话

4.职场精英团队对话

5.职场英语口语犯错对话

6.办公室口语致谢道歉对话

7.职场英语小组会议口语

8.职场英语加班口语

9.关于职场交际的诀窍推荐

10.职场同事抱怨老婆对话

下载word文档
《职场口语电联诀窍对话.doc》
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便收藏和打印
推荐度: 评级1星 评级2星 评级3星 评级4星 评级5星
点击下载文档

文档为doc格式

  • 返回顶部