外贸同意索赔英语对话
“我好想睡觉”通过精心收集,向本站投稿了10篇外贸同意索赔英语对话,下面小编为大家整理后的外贸同意索赔英语对话,欢迎阅读与借鉴!
篇1:外贸同意索赔英语对话
同意索赔
A: Our investigation results tell us that the factory party is responsible for the cargo damage. We are so sorry for the inco- nvenience we brought to you in this matter.
A:关于货物破损一事,我方调查的结果表明是厂方的责任。给贵公司添了很多麻烦,我们深表抱歉。
B: Well.that's all right.
B:啊,不必客气。
A: The factory party agreed to compensate for your damage.
A:厂方同意赔偿损失的要求。
B: Thanks.l would like to know the details about the plan of com-pensation.
B: 谢谢,我想知道具体的处理方案。
A: We are not going to carry these damaged goods back. Would you accept to buy these goods at half price? We'd like to use the payment as our compensation fee.
A:破损货物就不打算运回去了,能以半价处理你们吗?我想这部分款就当赔偿金了?
B: Thank you.
B:非常感谢。
A: We are completely responsible for this accident. We warrant we won't make this kind of mistake again.
A:这次事故完全是由我方失误造成的,我方保证今后不再发生这类事故。
退货
A: The paintwork on the body of the cars has become discolored.
A:汽车上的外漆都退色了。
B: We have looked into the matter and found it was due to a che-mical imbalance in the paint used in spraying the vehicles.
B:这事我们已经调查了,发现喷这批车使用的油 漆成分比例不当。
A: l'II return the goods to you.postage and packing forward.
A:我把货退给你们,邮费包装费到付。
B: Actually we are taking these models out of production and calling in all those that we have supplied.
B:事实上,我们已不生产这一型号的车了,以前 供应的车也要收回来。
A: That's fine. When do you think we can get the replacements?
A:那很好。你认为什么时候换货能到?
B: We have contacted our own suppliers and they said the repla- cements are on their way to us by express train. You should receive them within a week.
B:我们和供货商联系过了,他们说换货用直达火车。
A: This is our initial order with which you and we are far from sati-sfied.
A:这是我们首次向你们订货,结果很不令人满意。
B:I apologize for the inconvenience and please permit me to potnt out that this kind of fault rarely occurs in our factory. This is the first time,and I promise.it'll also be the last time. Please trust us.
B:给您带来了不便,我深表歉意。请允许我指出 一点,我们的车很少出 这类问题。这是第一次,我保证也是最后一次。请相信我们。
篇2:外贸同意索赔情景对话
下面是外贸同意索赔的情景对话,一起来看看吧。
agree with the claims
同意索赔
a: our investigation results tell us that the factory party is responsible for the cargo damage. we are so sorry for the inconvenience we brought to you in this matter.
关于货物破损一事,我方调查的结果表明是厂方的责任。给贵公司添了很多麻烦,我们深表抱歉。
b: well, that's all right.
啊,不必客气。
a: the factory party agreed to compensate for your damage.
厂方同意赔偿损失的要求。
b: thanks. i would like to know the details about the plan of compensation.
谢谢,我想知道具体的处理方案。
a: we are not going to carry these damaged goods back. would you accept to buy these goods at half price? we'd like to use the payment as our compensation fee.
破损货物就不打算运回去了,能以半价处理给你们吗?我想这部分款就当赔偿金了?
b: thank you.
非常感谢。
a: we are completely responsible for this accident. we warrant we won't make this kind of mistake again.
这次事故完全是由我方失误造成的,我方保证今后不再发生这类事故。
专有名词:
1. “party”在商务英语中常表示某一方,如我方,你方;
2. “good”是“商品”的意思。
短语讲解:
compensate for 为……补偿,赔偿
nothing can compensate for the loss of one's health.
失去健康是无法补偿的。
you only need to make a new connection about every 8 seconds to attempt to compensate for the network latency.
您仅仅需要大约每 8 秒进行一次新的连接,以尝试对网络等待时间进行补偿。
better still, the worliday means you should be able to go away more often to compensate for the fact that you are still (sort of) working when absent.
更好的是,工作假还意味着,你应该能够更经常地休假,因为你在离开办公室时也(算是)在工作,所以应该得到补偿。
口语句子:
that's all right. 不要紧;没关系,没什么;好极了
that's all right. you can contact me later if you have other questions after you read the tender notice.
没关系。在您看完招标通知后如果还有什么问题。您可以联系我。
that 's all right. i think perhaps you are working late .
没关系。 我还以为你也许在值夜班。
篇3:外贸索赔英语对话
提出索赔
A:Three boxes of your product didn't coincidewith your sample last time.
A:上次你们的货物中有i箱品质规格与样品不符。
B: I've no idea of what is happening. There hasn't been such a thing with us. Maybe the factory sent the wrong boxes.
B:这是怎么回事,我们从来没发生过这样的事。也许是工厂方面搞错了。
A: Here is what differs from your sample.
A:这是与样品不符的东西。
B: I got it.l am contacting the factory right now.
B:我马上与厂方联系。
B: I am sorry and we are responsible for the mistake. we will exchange all merchandises that fall short of our sample.
B:这次差错完全是我们的责任。非常抱歉。与样品不符合的货物全部无偿调换。
A: We will not get to the bottom since this is the first claim.
A:这次是第一次发生索赔,所以我们就不再深究了。
B: There won't be such things.
B:以后一定不会发生这类事了
索赔谈判
A:Mr. King.l'd like to discuss the indemnity clause with you.
A:金先生.我想和你谈谈赔偿条款的问题。
B:All right. What's you opinion?
B:好的,你有什么想法?
A:You have probably been advised that about 30% of the 200 cases of canned pears were found damaged. Have your people discovered the exact causes?
A:你也许已经知道200箱鸭梨罐头中有30%左右严重损坏的情况。请问你们有没有找到确切原因?
B:I am sorry to say it was not in route. Here is the certificate issued by the Boston Health Office. And closer inspection revealed that tin cans were evidently broken through careless handling while being loaded onto the ship in Guangdong. As I have said before, the whole business is most unfortunate.
B:很抱歉,损坏不是在运输中发生的,这是波士顿卫生检疫局官员签发的证书,至于原因,我们仔细检查发现是锡罐被损坏了。很明显是在广东装船时,因搬运疏忽而造成的。我刚才讲过,整件事实属不幸。
A: I have to remind you that our terms are CIF port of Boston. This is a case that occurred after the analysis at the factory. I am sure you will think it fair when we suggest that the total value of the parcel should be reduced by 40% and that you should give us an allowance by way of credit for the amount to be set against our future purchases of canned fruits from you.
A:我不得不提醒你,我们的条款是波士顿到,损坏是在工厂抽样化验之后发生的我们建议在这批货从总价中削减 40%,并予以我们补贴,这款项就用于将来向你们 订购罐头水果时冲销,我们觉得这样对我们才公平。
B: Well. since a certificate issued by your Health Department is available.l think everything will be in order.
B:有了你们卫生部签发的证书,我想事情都会解决的。
A: I am very glad to hear of your ready agreement. Shall we send you a letter confirming this?
A:你这么痛快地同意了,我很高兴。我们将寄信让你们确认好吗?
B: Sure.any time.
B:当然,随时都可以。
篇4:外贸货物保险及索赔对话
外贸货物运输中会出现各种问题,所以通常都需要涉及到保险知识,下面就来看看外贸货物保险及索赔对话吧。
保险单
A: During the last two years. there has been a great increase in goods stolen abroad.
A:最近两年内,海外货物遭窃的情形大幅增.
B: If they steal the entire package.that would be theft . so they don't do that. Generally. thieves open the case and take part of the contents out. Then fill the case so that the gross weight will be the same.
B:如果小偷整箱盗走的话,那称为“盗窃”, 务,失窃之物但他们却不那么做÷通常小偷打开货雾要.因此,总重量还是一样的。
A: lf the goods are received in apparent good order and condition the steamship company doesn't have the liability for pilferage. How do we protect ourselves?
A:如果接货时外观为良好的状态,船公司就不必承担被窃的责任,那我们将如何保护自己呢?
B : The marine insurance policy protects us.
B:海险单会保护我们的
A: Is it true that products of high value such as watches.jewels and luxury clothing items are often subject to pilferage。
A:高价品如手表、宝石、豪华服饰等项目常会遭窃,是真的吗?
B : lt's absolutely true in the United States that losses from pilferage have been limited to high values goods. We must study more about packing.
B:在美国,只有高价品才会遭窃而损失,绝对是真实的.我们得多研究包装才行。
提出索赔
A:What shall we do when we find a shortage in the shipment'?
A:如果发现货物短缺,我们该怎么办?
B:You should do one of the two things : either to lodge a claim with the ship-owner or with the insurance company.
B:你可以选择两种做法中的一种:一是向船主提出索赔,一是向保险公司提出索赔
A:Shall we leave it to the brokers.
A:那由中间人去处理吗?
B:Yes. They usually do it.
B:是的,一般都由中间人处理
A:Do they charge for that?
A:那中间人要收费用吗?
B:Of course. In Europe.they charge a commission of l% of the amount of the claim for their service.
B:当然在欧洲中间人一般要收索赔金额的1%作为他们服务的佣金。
A:Is it the same in America'?
A:在美国是怎样的情况?
B:They do the work without charge to the importer.
B:他们向进口商提供这类服务足不收费的
A:lt's part of their service . isn't it'?
A:这是中间人的业务服务范围,对吧?
B:Exactly.
B:对。
A:Is it enough to claim with an on board bill of lading“.
A:提出索赔时,光凭一份货已装船提单够不够?
B:No. you must also obtain a statement from the shipping agent certifying that the goods were actually loaded on their vessel for shipment.
B:不够.你还必须从运输代理那里获得一份中明,证明货物的确是装往他们的船l-运输出去的.
A: I see. By the way.how do we prove the ownership of our goods'.
A:我明白了。另外我们怎样证明货物是我们的呢?
B : You must provide full original set of ocean bills of lading origina insurance policy or certificate. and the original commercia invoice.
B:你方必须提供全套原始海洋提单,原始保险单或保险凭证以及商业发票原件
A: I see. Thank you.
A:我明白了。谢谢
B. You are welcome.
B:不客气
篇5:外贸情景对话:关于索赔理由
外贸口语对话:关于索赔的理由。快来练习一下吧。
A:We are sorry to tell you that the goods you sent us are not in conformity with the specifications of the contract.
A:我方很遗憾地告诉你,你方运来的货物与合同 不相符。
B:You don't say.
B:不会吧。
A:As soon as the shipping arrived at our port we had it inspected.To our disappointment.we found a short-weight of 35 tons.
A:货物一到,我们就做了检查,令我们失望的是, 我们发现缺重35吨。
B:That's very strange. 35 tons is no small quantity and can't get lost on route.Where can these 35 tons have gone”'
B:这真奇怪,35吨不是小数目,在途中是不会丢失的,那么这35吨哪去了呢?
A:Our clients expressed their dissatisfaction. They strongly demand that you compensate for the loss.
A:我们的顾客很不满意,他们强烈要求你方赔偿损失.
B:We're sorry for this. We'II find out the reason soon and give you a reply immediately.
B:对此我方深感抱歉,我们会尽快查明原因并给你方回复。
篇6:外贸关于索赔的英语
抗议用语
抗议
complaint
错误
error
争执
dispute
对(某人)提出抗议
to make a complaint against a person
关于。有抗议事项
to have a complaint on
关于。收到抗议
to receive a complaint on
关于。重提抗议
to repeat complaints about
关于。提出抗议
to report a complaints on
有提出抗议的正当理由
to have a cause for complaint
无疵可议
to have no complaint to make
对某人提出某种抗议
to complain of something to a person
向某人提出某种抗议
to complain of something againt a person
对某人有提出抗议的事情
to have something to complain of to a person
承认错误
to acknowledge an error
改正错误
to correct an error
解决纠纷
to adjust a dispute
索赔英语
要求索赔
claim for indemnity
指示债权
claim to order
对某某有索赔权
to ahve a claim on
提出索赔
to send in one's claim for compensation||to enter one's claim for compensation ||to put in one's claim for compensation
对某某提出索赔函
to lodge one's claim with a person for||to file one's claim with a person for ||to submit one's claim to a person||to place one's claim before a person
草拟对某人的索赔函||写出对某人的索赔函
to draw up a claim on a person
主张对... 索赔
to lay claim to
对... 提出索赔
to enter a claim for 。 with||to file a claim for 。 with||to put in a claim for 。 with
对... 索赔
to set up a claim to
满足某人的索赔
to satisfy one's claims
估价损失程度
to value a loss
主张索赔
to maintain one's claim
接受某人的索赔
to accept one's claim||to meet one's claim||to entertaim one's claim
承认某人的索赔
to admit one's claim
排除索赔
to avoid a claim||to obviate a claim
撤回索赔
to withdraw a claim||to waive a claim||to abandon a claim
篇7:外贸关于索赔的英语
赔偿英语
依... 对某某赔偿损失
to compensate for losses to a person with||to indemnefy a person against losses with ||to compensate person for losses with||to recompense a person for losses with
反索赔
counter-claim
关于质量的英语句子
我们不得不遗憾地向贵公司报告: 贵公司6月29日售给我公司的虾罐头质量太差, 使我们收到不少抗议。
We regret to have to inform you that the tins of lobster which you sold me on 29 June have caused numerous complaints.
我们实感遗憾, 贵货中一部分受海水浸蚀, 质量减低很多, 特此报告。
We regret to say that a part of the goods, indeed, nearly half, have lost a good deal of their quality by wetting from sea-water.
我们深感遗憾, 然而不得不对贵公司装于货轮“Helenus”号的小麦提出抗议, 因为所运来的货的质量与贵公司成交时所提供的第2345号样品相差甚远。
We are sorry to have to complain of the quality of shipment of wheat, per m.s. “Helenus”, but it is far inferior to the sample you sold it on, viz., No.2345.
非常对不起, 贵公司“Asahi”号货轮所运来的砂糖质量实在太差。
We regret to have to complain of the bad quality of shipment of sugar per “Asahi Maru”.
与样品不一样
到货与惠送样品并不相同。
The goods submitted do not corresppond with the sample sent.
我们发现每包重量都不够。
We find every bale weighs short.
非常遗憾, 到货确与样品不完全相同。
We greatly regret to say that the goods are not in accordance with your sample.
质量与样品不同。
The quality is not equal to the sample.
包装不良的英语句子
为保持该批水果的质量, 我曾经采取了良好的预防措施, 而今到达贵地时竟如此恶化,实在意想不到。
With regard to the fruit, I am astonished to learn that it arrived in such a bad order, every precaution having, as I considered, been taken to insure its preservation.
这次损害的主要原因可能在于包装不良。
The damage appears to have been mainly caused by the faulty packing of the goods.
我们打开昨天到的10箱玻璃, 非常遗憾地发现有10%破损, 50%呈泡沫状, 几乎大部分均有划伤。
We regret to find on opening up 10 cases of the glass delivered here yesterday that 10% of the sheets are broken, 50% show bubbles, and nearly all are badly scratched.
我们获知这次货品未能让贵公司满意, 甚感遗憾。我公司对在这样短的海运时间中会发生如此不良的后果深感不理解。
We are sorry to learn that this shipment has not given full satisfaction, and we cannot understand how it should have gone out of condition during so short a voyage.
商品更换退还的英语句子
对本件损伤, 不知贵公司将采取什么方式加以补偿, 恳请惠告为荷。
Kindly tell me what steps you are going to take in the way of compensation for the damage.
他们说, 当从公司获得补偿金。
They say they are to receive the compensation money from the company.
我们必须请求贵方以能出售的货物更换该货。
We must ask you to replace them with good salable ones.
请允许我们收到能出售的货物并将原货寄回。
Please let me have a marketable lot in exchange for them.
打折扣或补贴英语句子
贵公司寄售的货物引起众多抱怨, 而且有几位顾客已大量退货。
Your consignments have caused numerous complaingts, and several customers have returned a quantity of them to us.
由于这批寄售的商品中有很多无法使用的, 所以请对原来协商制定的价格做一次大幅度的折扣优待为荷。
As much of this consignment will be practically useless, kindly allow me a liberal discount upon the price agreed uppon.
对本货物, 贵公司是否可考虑同意退货, 或者以折半价格由本公司脱手, 请回复。
Would you kindly let me know if you will take them back, or allow me to sell them at a discount of 50 per cent.
因延迟到货所造成的诸多不便及一切损失, 应由发货人负全部责任。
The inconvenience thus caused is very great, and I hold the owners responsible for any loss which may accrue through this delay.
说明与辨解可能用的英语
我们未收到贵公司所寄的提单及发票, 贵购来函中, 未见该文件的任何附本。请原谅,贵公司在这件事上恐有疏漏。
We have never received a bill of lading or invoice from you, and that if any of your letters to us contained such documents, they must, in some way, have been miscarried.
这种布料实际上不可能按贵公司要求的长度纺织。
It is a practical impossibility to weave such a cloth in the length you now require.
我们相信, 本公司5月3日及本月20日的函件会消除贵公司产生的疑虑。
Our communications of the 3rd May and 20th inst., will, we trust, remove the unfavourable opinion you appear to have formed.
对未送到本公司的函件很难回复, 未收到货物, 无法寄交收据。
It would have been, indeed, difficult to answer letters not delivered to us, or to acknowledge receipt of goods which never came to our possession.
篇8:外贸中关于“索赔”的英语口语对话
伦敦一家进口行的代表约琴夫-帕麦先生正在访问中国,自几天前他抵达广州,他就一直参加广州交易会。他受伦敦总公司的指示,要和中国外贸公司广州分公司的唐同志联系,商谈索赔案件。唐是代表上海分公司处理这一案件的。
Palmer: Hello, Mr Tang, how are you? It is nice to meet you again.
帕:唐先生,你好。又见到你感到愉快。
Tang: How are you, Mr Palmer. It's really a pleasure to see you here again. I do hope you have had a very enjoyable trip from London.
唐:帕麦先生,你好。在这儿又见到你,实在荣幸。你从伦敦回来,希望你这次旅途快乐。
Palmer: I must confess that the air trip is really a long one. But, you see, the air-lines are very comforable so that one does not feel tired at all the end of the journey.
帕:我该承认这次乘飞机航程够长的了。但是你知道,客机非常舒适,到终点时一点不感到劳累。
Tang: Glad you have had a pleasant trip. I have to doubt you are comfortably settled and find things at the hotel satisfactory.
唐:你旅途愉快我也高兴。想必你已安顿下来,旅馆设备都还满意。
Palmer: Everything is perfect, thank you. Well, now, Mr Tang, if you don't mind. I'll talk shop with you directly.
帕:谢谢你,一切都美满。噢,唐先生,要是你不介意的话,现在咱们直截了当谈谈业务吧。
Tang: Perfectly all right with me. In fact, we'd better talk over our business first and then have a chat afterwards. You wish to take up the subject of the Arbutus, don't you?
唐:那很好,说实话,我们先谈业务,然后再聊聊。你想提出杨梅的事,是不是?
Palmer: That's right. You see, Mr Tang, you have probably been advised of the serious damage done to the last consignment of 60 cases of Arbutus. Upon its arrival in London on board S. S. Corna, it was found, much to our regret, that about 50% of the cases were leaking. Closer inspection by the Health Officers showed that the contents were considered unfit for human consumption.
帕:是,唐先生,也许你早已接到通知,最后一批60箱杨梅损坏严重。“柯娜”轮到达伦敦时,我们发现其中有百分之五十左右是漏的,对此我们感到十分遗憾。经卫生检疫所官员仔细检查,认为内装的食品不再可以供人们食用。
Tang: Just a minute, if you please, Mr Palmer. Have your people in London discovered what were the exact causes of the leakage? It was rather a singular case, for thounsands of tons of this product have been exported and this seems to be the only case of having been damaged en route.
唐:帕麦先生,稍等一等。我请问,在伦敦你们有人发现漏的确切原因是什么?这样的事还只有这么一次。我们已经出口了几千吨,在中途损坏的看来头一回。
Palmer: I am sorry I have to say it was not en route. It was definitely damaged prior to loading onto the S. S Corna. You may think it a singular case, yet the fact remains that this has made it necessary for us to file a claim on you. Here, Mr. Tang, I have brought along with me the certificate issued by the London Health Officer. It speaks for itself. As to the causes, closer inspection and examination by our cargohandling people revealed that the leakage of juice was brought about by damaged tins. They were evidently broken through careless handling while being loaded into the ship's hold in Shanghai dock.
帕:很抱歉,我得说明,损坏不是发生在运输途中,是在装上“柯娜”轮之前,你可能认为这是独一无二罕见的事。可是简单的事实就是如此,我们有必要向你提出索赔。唐先生,这儿有伦敦卫生检疫所官员发的证书,书上写得的一清二楚。我们经办装卸的人仔细检察过,看出果汁漏出的原因是罐头损坏池。很明显,当货在上海码头搬运装船时,因操作不慎造成损坏货物。
Tang: As I have said before, the whole business is most unfortunate. We have never come across such a case of damage during loading.
唐:我刚才讲过,这件事实在是很不幸。我们从没有遇到罐头正在装船时发生损坏的事。
Palmer: I have to remind you that our terms are C.I.F London port. While we have full confidence in your Commodities Inspection Bureau in its capacity of quality inspection, this is a case which occured after their sampling and analysis at the works. And the broken tins through careless handling and deterioration of contents en route necessarily about this state of affairs. Now, Mr Tang, you are well aware that our business has just started this branch of activites and the losses thus sustained will be a blow to this department. I am sure you will think it fair on our part when we suggest that the total value of the parcel should be reduced by 50% and that you should give us an allowance by way of credit for the amount to be set against our future purchases of canned fruits from you.
帕:我得提醒你,我们成交的条款是伦敦到岸价。虽然我们对你商品检验局检验品质的能力是信任的,可是损坏是在工厂中抽样化验之后发生的,操作不慎,罐头损坏,中途货物变质,必然会造成这个情景。唐先生,你很清楚我们才开始经营这项业务,蒙受的损失将对业务部门是一个打击。我建议这批货从总价中削减百分之五十,我肯定说,是公平的。请你给予补贴,这款就用于将来向你们订购罐头水果时冲销。
Tang: To be fair to your company, I am directed by my Shanghai Branch to settle this issue with you amicably on condition that you give us a certificate issued by your Health Department. Now that this is a available, I think everything will be in order.
唐:上海分公司给我提示,对于你公司办事要公平,要和你友好解决问题,可是有一个条件,卫生检疫所官员发的证书要给我们。现在证书已经有了,我想万事俱备。
Palmer: I am so glad to hear of your ready agreement. Your fairness in business dealings is really unsurpassed. shall we send you a letter confirming this?
帕:听到你这么痛快地同意,我很高兴。办理业务这么公平,真的谁也比不上你。我们将寄信给你证实这个协议,好吗?
Tang: As soons as you send us a letter confirmning this conversation, we'll send you a reply immediately.
唐:你们寄出证实这次谈话的信之后,我们立刻答复。
Palmer: Thanks ever so much for your co-operation, Mr Tang. Good-bye.
帕:万分感谢你的合作。唐先生,再会。
Tang: Good-bye Mr Palmer. Come over here when you are through with your business and we'll have a friendly chat.
唐:你办完业务后就到这儿来,我们可以叙叙友情。帕麦先生,再见。
重点 词汇 :
1. talk shop: 三句不离本行(谈买卖)
2. by way of: 通过……方法
3. set against: 使平衡
常用的外贸销售英语口语
we shall welcome a chance to renew our friendly relationship.
很高兴能有机会来恢复我们的友好关系。
we'll try our best to widen our business relationship with you.
我们将尽力扩大同你们的贸易关系。
we're writing you in order to establish business relationship.
我们写此信是为了与你方建立业务关系。
the arrangement will contribute to cement our pleasant relationship.
此项安排将有助于巩固我们良好的关系。
we're willing to restore our business relationship.
我们已向该公司提出询价。
we addressed our inquiry to the firm.
对该公司的询价信, 我们已经回复。
we answered the inquiry received from the firm.
我公司已收到, 该公司关于这类商品的 询盘 。
we have an inquiry for the goods received from the firm.
我们已邀请客户对该商品提出询价。
we invited inquiries for the goods from the customers.
敬请将贵公司的进口商品目录寄来为荷。
will you please let us have a list of items that are imported by you.
如能得到贵方特殊的询价, 则甚为感谢。
we shall be glad to have your specific inquiry.
敬请惠寄报价单和样品可否? 请酌。
would you care to send us some samples with the quotations.
由于这一次订购是合同的组成部分, 请提供的条件。
篇9:外贸中关于“索赔”的英语口语对话
Packing has a close bearing on sales.
包装对产品的销路有很大关系。
We are trying to find a market for this ae.
我们正在努力为此项商品找销路。
We regret we cannot find any market for this article.
我们很抱歉不能为此项商品找到销路。
There is a good market for these articles.
这些商品畅销。
There is a poor market for these articles.
这些商品滞销。
There is no market for these articles.
这些商品无销路。
Your bicycles find a ready market here.
你们的自行车在此地销路很好。
They talked over at great length the matter of how to increase the sale of your products.
他们详细地讨论了怎样增加你方产品的销售。
Please furnish us with more information from time to time so that we may find outlets for our stationery.
由于对此货物的需求将不断增加,请提前补充货源。
According to our experience, these handicrafts can find a ready market in Japan.
根据我们的经验,这些手工艺品在日本销路很好。
篇10:外贸个人所得税英语对话
A: This is the Foreign Tax Bureau. What can I do for you ?
A:你好,这里是涉外税务局,请问有什么可以帮忙的吗?
B: This is Tom Blake and I am from England.l have something to inquire about the income tax.
B:我是来自于英格兰的汤姆・布莱克,我想咨询 一些关于个人所得税的问题。
A: Sure,go ahead.
A:好的,请说。
B: Here's the thing. I am a sales representative in China and my company is based in England. Should I pay individual income tax on my income in England?
B:事情是这样的,我是我们公司在中国的销售代表,我们公司总部设在英格兰。那么请问一下我需要缴纳个人所得税吗?
A: Well.it depends.
A:这得根据不同情况而定。
B: On what?
B:那么是根据什么情况呢?
A: It depends on how many years you have been in China.
A:是根据你在中国居住的时间的长短而定的.
B: Well.l have been in China for only six months.
B:我刚刚到中国六个月。
A: If this is the case.you will be subject to individual income tax on your income from China only.
A:如果是这样的话,那么你只需要缴纳你在中国所取得的那部分收入的个人所得税。
B:Ok.l get it. Thank you so much. Byebye.
B:我明白了,非常感谢您的帮助,再见。
A: You are quite welcome. Bye.
A:很高兴为您效劳,再见。
【外贸同意索赔英语对话】相关文章:
10.外贸检验规定英语对话






文档为doc格式